Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kiss-In at Battery Park!

I attended this event the other day to protest homophobia in Battery Park. It was organized so that in multiple cities, homosexual as well as heterosexual couples would all be kissing at the same time. I went with a friend, just for the heck of it, and it was actually very interesting. Our group were the youngest there, but because of that there was probably the most attention given to us, considering that we were part of the new generation, and all that jazz. Either way, thanks to the blogger(s?) at meetadamandsteve.blogspot.com, I found some videos of me, sharing stories, and of course, kissing ;]





as for the kissing videos, ill leave YOU to find those yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to have met you yesterday. I hope to see you on Meet Adam and Steve soon!

    ReplyDelete