Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Already today, I've shown traits of sickening love to everyone surrounding me, with a twist of mania- After all, who else goes to sleep at 2AM and wakes up at 5AM, practically jumping out of bed.... with no alarm? I have the kind of enthusiasm small children reserve for Christmas Day.

I have been up for about two hours now, and I can barely contain my excitement. What exactly I am excited for, I have no idea. Maybe because this is the day I can really hog all of the attention I want without being a bitch about it. Or maybe I'm overjoyed to leave the shady area of early teenhood and become more of the real deal, so I can be less insecure of my age?

Either way, I can feel it in my bones. This is going to be an amazing day. That might be my mania speaking YET AGAIN, but even so- I will make it a great day. My alarm for waking up will go off an hour and a half from now, and by then I think I will set out shoes, find jewelry, clean my room, resist the urge to run around in circles excitedly, and maybe get a latte so I don't crash later. Then again, when it comes to birthdays- I just don't get wiped out until one in the morning the next day...or in this case, probably six.

No comments:

Post a Comment